Pants are important part of ice skating performances so they should fit perfectly and should be comfortable. So, here are three ice skating pants that are great.
Figure Skating Spiral Polartec Polar Fleece Pants
This is amongst one of the most-bought skating pants.
- The fabric is Polartec Power Stretch
- The inside is lined with fleece
- Has the needed 4 way stretch
- Wind and abrasion resistant
- The waist band is 2 inches
- The fleece fabric keeps the pants warm and comfortable
- The stretch helps in adequate performance and fit
- The waist band fits good and doesn’t fold over
- The outside surface is smooth and is durable
- Sizing can be difficult
In all, they are nice pants that are available in several colour and design options.
Chloe Noel Figure Skating Polar Fleece Pants by Polartec P83
A plain pair of pants that is perfect for practice ice skating sessions.
- The material is made of 49% Polyester, 38% Nylon and 13% Spandex
- They have the 4 way stretch
- Available in several child and adult sizes
- The inside fabric has been brushed
- The outer fabric is jersey
- The pants are stretchy and durable
- They are super warm and can definitely be used for ice skating
- The plain design makes it perfect for practice
- They fit quite good
- There are no cons to the product
The pants are perfect for anyone looking for a pair of affordable plain fleece skating pants.
Figure Skating Practice Pants with Rhinestones R52
This is the perfect pair of pants for women who love bling.
- Made from super stretchy Supplex
- The feel is of cotton
- Super breathable
- 4 way stretch
- 2” Waistband
- Super breathable fabric and comfortable for practice
- The waistband doesn’t cause any problem
- Quality rhinestones attached to it
- Also provides adequate warmth
- No cons are found
The bedazzled pair is perfect for girls and women of all ages. Some well fitted skating pants should always be present for figure skaters. The above mentioned pants can be good options.